From a car, a van, to a motorhome, once a year you know you’re going to hear that word MOT which can only mean one thing, it is time to book yours in.
Well never fear, we might be able to help you there, as did you know here at TOR2 we offer an MOT service ranging from cars to motorhomes, not only that but we also do not currently charge for re tests. But wait, there is more, you also have 10 days to present your vehicle. So, have a scroll through to see if we can help you out when that yearly MOT comes back around.
Our MOT testing services cover classes 4, 5 and 7. To find out if we can help you with your vehicle here is a list of what we can cover:
- Cars (up to 8 passenger seats)
- Motor caravans
- Dual purpose vehicles
- Goods Vehicles up to 3000kg D.G.W
- Three wheeled vehicles over 450kg
- U.L.W Quad bikes (With V5)
- Private passenger and Ambulances (9-12 passenger seats)
- Class 4A:
- Seat belt installation check
- Private passenger vehicles (13-16 seats)
- Vehicles with more than 16 passenger seats
- Seat belt installation check (13-16 passenger seats)
- Seat belt installation check (Vehicles with more than 16 passenger seats)
- Goods vehicles over 3000kg and up to 3500kg
- (If vehicle is over 3500kg it is classed as a HGV and we are unable to test at TOR2)
If you’ve located the category on the list your vehicle falls into and want to find out prices and how to book it in, then scroll to the end for our contact details 🙂
Maybe you’ve already booked your MOT in and just want to know how to find us? Well no problem we can help you there.
The full address for our MOT station is:
Yalberton Industrial Estate
You’ve got your MOT coming up and have decided you’d like TOR2 to do it, so what is next? It is time to book it in, or maybe you just want a quote? Well, either way here is the info you need to know to contact our MOT team.
Telephone opening Hours:
Monday – Thursday
(Not open on the weekends)
Have fun booking your MOT