We know you hear a lot from us about recycling updates and how to recycle your food waste….but thats not all we do….
We also have many other hardworking service areas including the building services team who carry out a variety of jobs.
Including some work recently carried out at the Corbyn Head beach mangers hut 🙂
There were several steps the team had to take in order to get the job done:
· Remove and make safe the electrical supply and phone line feeding the office
· Carefully dismantle the complete unit and dispose/recycle off site
· Remove the front supporting brick wall and dispose/recycle off site
· Install a new section of handrail to prevent falls where the office was removed
· Supply and install concrete to remaining area to extend the slipway/access path
Another job well done by the building services team.